Featured Post

Bring Kids Fishing!


Hi all my beloved readers,

Thank you very much for you past and present support in following my social media and blog posts. It has been more than 10 years since my first blog post and the way that people share fishing stories has changed drastically. The community has seen fishing forum adoption, Facebook pages and closed groups.

After a long thought, I've decided to also evolve the way I engage with you guys. I mean, all you need to do now is to Google and you can get all the answers you need about fishing (except secret fishing spots in Singapore of course!). I'm currently still selling madais, tenyas and metal jigs in my little online shop but what's going to be changing is that I'm going firmly into a cause that I strongly believe in - to bring kids fishing. This is something that I feel is lacking in the world we live in these days where parents do not teach their kids healthy activities. Instead, kids are always glued to their computer screens. This is a pity as fishing is a tradition that has been a way of life for our forefathers and is a healthy hobby that can bring the family together.

At Bring Kids Fishing, I hope to equip parents with basic fishing knowledge (so that they can bring their kids fishing!) or if parents have no time, we'll teach the kids and they can bring their parents fishing!

Currently, I attend to parents on a case to case basis on their fishing related needs. If required, I can conduct fishing lessons, fishing tackle lessons and bring you fishing. The services I provide are meant to be affordable and it makes me happy if customers don't come back to me after a few trips. This means they have graduated!

At the moment, I'm running interest checks for a pilot run of 'Bringing your kid for swa jiam fishing'. If you're interested in this pilot run, kindly contact me using the form found here or you can send me an email at nigel.lian@gmail.com

Let's go fishing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Introduction to Prawning: Simple Tips & Tricks

What is the difference between the Kurau (Indian Threadfin) and Senangin (Blue Threadfin Salmon)?

New Prawning Pond in Singapore for 2024: Olden Days Prawning

Singapore Fishing Paypond Locations (updated 31 October 2023)

New Fishing and Prawning Pond at SAF Yacht Club (SAFYC), Sembawang (Opened on 27 October 2023)

Fishing at Barelang Fishing Pond (with trip itinerary and tips), Batam

Marina South Singapore Fishing Spot (Eging and Shore Jigging Recce)