Featured Post

Big Patin at Farmway

I went to Pasir Ris Farmway 3 Catch and Release Freshwater Pond to kill some itch last week. It's just beside Ed's pond. I was surprised with the change there. There is another pump and it is making the water current more complex. The pond is like a great washing machine now. It also kind of changed where the fish were hiding! I was only armed with Chicken Liver but another guy with dead baitfish seemed to be hitting a good amount of kims near the prawning pond side.

I hooked up a red tail cat on fly and fought it for around 20 minutes but it gave me no chance... dashed into the wooden stakes near the side and cut me off... I tried everything...

The day was saved by a huge Patin which came to visit my floater rig... It's my biggest Patin there... Cheers!


Happy weekends ahead!

Comments

Fish Whisperer said…
That is one big catfish. Well done.

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Introduction to Prawning: Simple Tips & Tricks

New Prawning Pond in Singapore for 2024: Olden Days Prawning

Singapore Fishing Paypond Locations (updated 31 October 2023)

What is the difference between the Kurau (Indian Threadfin) and Senangin (Blue Threadfin Salmon)?

Marina South Singapore Fishing Spot (Eging and Shore Jigging Recce)

Ah Hua Fishing and Prawning at Neo Tiew Lane 2, Gallop Kranji Farm Resort (formerly D Kranji Resort) visit

New Fishing and Prawning Pond at SAF Yacht Club (SAFYC), Sembawang (Opened on 27 October 2023)