Featured Post

Where to go fishing in Singapore?

It's no fishing for some time now for me... I'm too caught up with work and studies that time often does not present itself to me. Whatever time I can squeeze out is used for sleeping... Well, i spent my weekend cleaning up my computer and putting photos into new folders etc. I found a few old photos that kept me thinking when i could go back to fishing at these kinda places again.

For anglers, the wild pristine fishing spots are the ones which really keeps us on our toes whenever we make a cast. The air around such places is different and this is especially true if you're fishing alone. All anglers know that such spots do not last forever... Be it over fishing, land reclamation or even the clearing out of the forests. It's just a matter of time before a great spot which takes years of building up, just perishes like that.

I had censored such photos then while i posted my CRs but I deem the spots dead now so I'll release some for memories sake... Most are from my Haruan fishing adventures...

A favourite hole which lost me countless lures and frogs...


Another favourite hole to get the Jungle Snakehead...



A hole in which me and Weiyee found while trekking... I guess it's surely closed now...



Great weekend everyone... Sometimes it's good to take a break from fishing... to store up your luck and optimism...

Comments

Paddy Pike said…
Hi Nigel,
Some great pictures there, And i must addmit it looks the some look the ideal place to lose more than you can land,
All the best my friend,
Hope you do well with all your Exams,
,,,Paddy,,,

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Introduction to Prawning: Simple Tips & Tricks

What is the difference between the Kurau (Indian Threadfin) and Senangin (Blue Threadfin Salmon)?

New Prawning Pond in Singapore for 2024: Olden Days Prawning

Singapore Fishing Paypond Locations (updated 31 October 2023)

New Fishing and Prawning Pond at SAF Yacht Club (SAFYC), Sembawang (Opened on 27 October 2023)

Fishing at Barelang Fishing Pond (with trip itinerary and tips), Batam

Marina South Singapore Fishing Spot (Eging and Shore Jigging Recce)