Sunday, March 13, 2011

Some Pliers and Tools From Rapala

Here's a quick post. Recently, my orders for some tools from Rapala has arrived. I'm getting them for my fishing trips to come.

I got myself a Rapala mini Split Ring plier for me to change split rings/hooks easily
Photobucket

A black carbide plier that i will be using to handle fish and hooks...
Photobucket

I also got the 8 1/2" Stainless steel pliers...
Photobucket

All pliers come with a split end for split ring...

Photobucket

So far i've tested the carbide pliers and the plier is okay for the price. The braided line cutter is not bad but everything is always not bad when it's new. Let's see if it's still not bad after some usage hahaha.

1 comment:

Paddy Pike said...

You will have to get a utillity belt for that lot when you go fishing, Lets hope they stand the test of time,
,,,Paddy,,,

There was an error in this gadget