Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year's Day At Pasir Ris Farmway 3

Here's a CR that is a little outdated but still brings back fond memories. AG, Momok and me went to Farmway 3 to get our first fishes for the New Year. Momok and me had a barra while AG had a Patin. We were grateful that day as the fish were biting fast and hard. It was raining the whole day but it still was a pretty crowded place! I'll skip right to the photos!

Here we are again...
Photobucket


Photobucket

My first...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Momok with his usual self and his first...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Me with a patin at the far side...
Photobucket

Momok hooking onto a Patin....
Photobucket

He got a small cat too...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

A huge Tilapia took my bait...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Momok and a Patin which fought like hell...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had a very fast take that snapped off my 6lbs mainline in seconds... but the fish was still onto the hook and floater! A sneaky grin came to settle on Momok's face...

Photobucket

He used one of my treble hooks and foul hooked the floater!!!

And there you have it... my first Rohu... The worker said that it's a precious fish so i wasn't allowed to hold it as i might drop it. Well, the funny thing was he dropped another Rohu later, onto the hard ground. A giant THUD was all we heard. Everyone around the whole pond went ooOoooOOoooh

Photobucket
Photobucket

Hoped you like the photos... here's one from me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Paddy Pike said...

Hi Nigel,
I will have to find out how to make pictures move like that, I think its great, Man you guys have caught some great fish,
Well done all,
,,,Paddy,,,

Nigel said...

Thanks Paddy. You can make those moving pictures by using this site...

http://www.picasion.com/

There was an error in this gadget