Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sega Bass Fishing PC Game

I guess some of you might have played this game before at the arcade. It's the same game that the National Library is having on its shelves! I just got mine at Jurong East Library. They got quite a few copies so hurry down now to get your share.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Online review
Here I am reviewing the first game a publisher was kind of enough to submit to us for review. I am pleased to know that it is a fishing game. Why? Because I’ve never gone fishing before and I’ve never played a fishing video game before. Playing this game will be a whole new experience for me.

When reviewing a game, you must explore every aspect of the game in order to give an accurate opinion of the game. I must also keep in mind that this is no Quake 3 nor is it the latest incarnation of Metal Gear but more of an Arcade style Fishing game. Being that this is the first time I’ve played a game of this genre, I am happy to admit that there is no reason for me to be biased or compare it to another game in the same category.

This review will be like child visiting Disney Land for the first time. And what was my first trip to video game Disney Land like? Read on and you will know...


Read on 

Of course... It comes with a loan duration.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget