Saturday, October 24, 2009

Save OUR OCEAN!

Hmmmm... this is what i recently saw at Pekan seas... Bubus flooding the whole place like free. Even floating mobile drift nets. There was once during my trip that i found out what type of person my boatman is when he actually went to the mobile drift net and cut the net away from the mobile lights. Maybe it cannot solve the problem as the net will still drift away and entangle other fishes but it definitely showed the intention of my boatman he hates these people...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sailfish being brought back by Malaysians. Anyway heard from my boatman that very soon there will be a strict $3000 fine per fish on boats that bring back sailfish...

Photobucket

Somehow i wonder if my brother can enjoy fishing like i do?

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget