Friday, September 4, 2009

Got A NEW Reel

I finally made up my mind to get another Daiwa Caldia Kix... This time its a size 3000. I'm broke until payday during which i will be finding some line to put into my reel. I'm looking for PE 3 - 200M... The reel will be my light jigging reel from now on.

Anyway, i bought some mini squid jigs to use during offshore trips as my boatman don't believe that the small arrowheads will take squid jigs so i must try and show him... I like the green. It's very very striking...

It's a mini squid jig from Daiwa. On the box its written MD. The number stand for size. I got the size 48 and 58. I will be testing them out on my boat trips... Jigging for small squids for a change. Kekeke...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget