Featured Post

Personal Best Green Eye Squid at Punggol Jetty

I guess Sea Dragon King must have realised today is probably my last day to do weekday eging this year and presented me a nice present... I have only caught a few squids of this size and funny colour with bloated body... This was one of my finest @ local eging...

Tackle used: Shimano Bassterra 10-20 6"6 soft well used blank with Caldia Kix 2000.
Jig: Yamashita Egi Oh



Never thought I'd caught one again... Although it was a little smaller...

Taken just after sunset, the little critter felt like a plastic bag at first... I reeled in furiously because i thought it was indeed a plastic bag... When I was reeling halfway, suddenly the reel sang and the plastic bag actually moved!

ZzzZZzzZZzt...

A few seconds later, this bugger was on the floor... Kekeke...


Nothing much... Only a tiny baktao throughout the night landed by Hon Tian... But I'm happy... Size always beats quantity...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Introduction to Prawning: Simple Tips & Tricks

New Prawning Pond in Singapore for 2024: Olden Days Prawning

Singapore Fishing Paypond Locations (updated 31 October 2023)

What is the difference between the Kurau (Indian Threadfin) and Senangin (Blue Threadfin Salmon)?

Marina South Singapore Fishing Spot (Eging and Shore Jigging Recce)

Ah Hua Fishing and Prawning at Neo Tiew Lane 2, Gallop Kranji Farm Resort (formerly D Kranji Resort) visit

New Fishing and Prawning Pond at SAF Yacht Club (SAFYC), Sembawang (Opened on 27 October 2023)