Thursday, December 18, 2008

Past Freshwater Luring Baiting Final Compilations

Decided to compile all my photos since so many undated trip without writeup. A bit blur with all the photos. May the photos inspire everyone including me.

Many fries were landed in the toman hunt but seems like so little pictures survived. These are the few that still surviving.

New lure... TF160. LOL Notice all the rubber... I was a rubber freak last time. Back then no such thing as gulp. Only got mister twisters and funny american brand rubbers...
Photobucket

A Greedy Fella...
Photobucket

Another Greedy Guy
Photobucket

My Lost Gold Chug Bug... How i missed you so much...
Photobucket

A Beauty
Photobucket

Baiters Paradise
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Necro's EX SC. Also my EX SC
Photobucket

Lost all the original photos...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When LSR was still alive...
Photobucket

My First Toman from that spot...
Photobucket

Unknown...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Biggest to date...15lbs only.
Photobucket

A 12lbs...
Photobucket

Another "When LSR was still alive"
Photobucket

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget