Featured Post

My First Luring Experience

This is my first luring experience. My mentor managed to persuade me into a night luring mission with him. I know nothing about luring and bring one ah lau baiting set. My only lure was a small grub I picked up at Punggol Jetty. Haha. Little did i know that grub will catch me my first fish on lure... The beginning was super bad for me. You will never know how hard it is to lure with an ah lau setup unless you tried before. Trust me it is not easy. Big reel, heavy rod with 20lbs mono line. Almost every 5 cast is a beehoon. Night luring... No light... nice spot... and countless new things to take note. To be frank, i enjoyed it. Anyway, these pics really bring back sweet sweet memories. Thanks Calvin for introducing me to Luring. 

My first fish on lure! Pardon the photo editing. Last time photo editing is like that one. The IN THING.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Introduction to Prawning: Simple Tips & Tricks

New Prawning Pond in Singapore for 2024: Olden Days Prawning

Singapore Fishing Paypond Locations (updated 31 October 2023)

Ah Hua Fishing and Prawning at Neo Tiew Lane 2, Gallop Kranji Farm Resort (formerly D Kranji Resort) visit

What is the difference between the Kurau (Indian Threadfin) and Senangin (Blue Threadfin Salmon)?

New Fishing and Prawning Pond at SAF Yacht Club (SAFYC), Sembawang (Opened on 27 October 2023)

Marina South Singapore Fishing Spot (Eging and Shore Jigging Recce)