Featured Post

Pulau Semakau Luring and Fishing Trip

It's 5am and the sky is crying. How so shall my fishing later hold any results? Got ready my stuff, packed my lunch and very soon I was at West Coast Pier to take the boat to Pulau Semakau Landfill for fishing! Fishing at Pulau Semakau is arranged by SFAS (Sports Fishing Association of Singapore). I paid $40 to fish there so it had better be good!

A fake man we saw at pier! Strange!



At the jetty...




On the Boat



Arrived and being briefed



Map



I was pretty amazed with the island as it was pretty much a cool place to be at with all the nice scenery and the feeling of isolation. There were times i was just there on my own casting my lure and enjoying the breeze... Having time off to think of stuff and having time to just see the waves crash against the rocky shores.

On the bus on the way to the spot!



Time stops...





Empty roads...


Fishing wise i missed my small parrot fishes which were a constant irk to me. Where were the big fishes? Jinghan even caught a tiny fish! Haha! Later in the day Alan and Tommy fished up some good sized Barracudas. I'll post the photos once he's emailed them to me. As for me? Fishing sucked for me today and i just walked around... took some photos and passed my day away...

Jinghan's fish! Haha!



Good old days with FNR kakis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basic Introduction to Prawning: Simple Tips & Tricks

New Prawning Pond in Singapore for 2024: Olden Days Prawning

Singapore Fishing Paypond Locations (updated 31 October 2023)

Ah Hua Fishing and Prawning at Neo Tiew Lane 2, Gallop Kranji Farm Resort (formerly D Kranji Resort) visit

What is the difference between the Kurau (Indian Threadfin) and Senangin (Blue Threadfin Salmon)?

New Fishing and Prawning Pond at SAF Yacht Club (SAFYC), Sembawang (Opened on 27 October 2023)

Marina South Singapore Fishing Spot (Eging and Shore Jigging Recce)